From: <slugbait@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Multiple recipients of MoPar" <mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 2:57 PM
Subject: Lots of Parts for SALE!

  Hi Ladies and Gentlemen, below is a list of surplus parts that need
good homes. All of this is stuff that I either don't know how to or just
don't want to ship, sorry. Located in Portland Oregon (sorry again).
MAKE ANY OFFER! WILL DELIVER LOCALLY.
Thanks,
Cory

1976 New Yorker Brougham parts
1968 Imperial parts car, runner
(4dr, 440, dual exhaust, etc.)
1985 Plymouth Gran Fury COP CAR
(Street Dominator intake, AFB carb)
440s and parts
'67 383hp from C-body, 516 heads
(runs, with brackets, exhaust mans)
'64 318 poly (nice, but I’m keeping the 4bbl intake)
'75 318 + 904 A/T, cheap!
BB 400 early to late
A-body V8 K-frame with sway bar and control arms '70
BB torqueflight A/T, several to choose from
4 speed O/D Transmission long/short
SB torqueflight 904 core
A-body 8-1/4" rear w/3.21:1 gears, complete
(big bolt pattern, easy install, just need U-bolts)
Third members (no Sure-Grips or 3.55/3.91)
8-3/4 housings w/axles for narrowing (no A-body)
Radiators 26" 3-row, 2-row
Imperial Radiator 28" 3-row
Gas Tanks for A, C bodies
340 Iron Intake Manifold
15x7" Steel Wheels
15x6.5" Steel Wheels
Big Block Heads
Drivelines, Long/Short
Torsion Bars for A, and C bodies
'64 Dodge Decklid, nice!
'74 Dart Grille, Nosepiece
'70-'71 Dart/Demon Fenders
Front-Wheel-Drive Alum. ‘Wagon’ and ‘Pizza’ wheels, 5 bolt.