Calling all Budd disc folks

Might this be the first email spam (came into the club website) ever worth responding to?

This subject seems to have died recently, but do you think these jokers might be able to help?  Says they've been doing it step by step for years.  They're over in China, so they'd be hard to sue (there goes that obstacle), and sounds like they're hungry.  Polite too.

Somone want discs bad enough to write them at the email below?

-Kenyon

CMEC <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam:

We take the liberty to write to you and will appreciate your attention on this mail.
We are from China machinery imp/exp co., ltd and our main product is brake disc.

We have been in this field for years and have gained the fame for our products step by step.

With the excellent imported equipments, we are able to keep the run out below 0.04mm in production.

Now we export about 200 containers of brake disc and other casting parts annually to the world market,
but our ability is not fully developed and we are now looking for new buyers.

Quotation by drawings or samples will be ok and we will quote in 3days after reception of your inquiry.

www.szautoparts.com and
www.bacoengineering.com

Thanks and best regards

China machinery imp/exp co., ltd