Working on old Imperials

Quoting RandalPark@xxxxxxx:

> To be fair, after that incident, I did start carrying a tool box in the
> trunk. I also never went more than 10,000 miles without installing a new set
> of ignition points.

I do so too.  I usually drive the LeBaron, but every now and then when I drive
the sedan, I take the tool box off the LeBaron and put it in the trunk of the
sedan.  Now that I am about to get a 66 volvo in my fleet, the toolbox transfer
may get more complicated.

What I like with the 440s is that the points last a long-long time.  I had a set
last well over 20K miles.  Also, the spark plugs seem to have infinite lives.

D^2