Please WELCOME Back Scott Schmidt (1981)

Please WELCOME Back Scott Schmidt (1981)

New Subscriber(s): Scott Schmidt
Email Address is: casa92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: New Lenox, Illinois

Car(s) owned: 1981 Coupe

Self-Introduction: I am re-joining after I have changed my e-mail address.

The 81 Imp has been in my family since new and has been garage kept for the
last ten years, It is in grest shape, no rust and the paint still looks
gfeat. Doea need some interior work especialy the headliner and of course
the EFI.

Scott