Virtual Exner Museum

I was on ebay and came across a seller calling himself "Exnermuseum."
He is selling a bunch of Chrysler Corp. photographs of Exner designed
vehicles and, although I didn't see any Imperials, I think this would
be of interest to Exner fans.  Here is the first page:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=exnermuseum&sort=3&page=1&row
s=50&since=-1&showpics=1&stab=0

MM