Source for windshield washer fluid reservoir

Source for windshield washer fluid reservoir

I don't know if these folks have the kind of reservoirs everyone is looking for, but they have a lot of very good reproduction plastic items for Chryslers. They're called Jacobs Restoration & Parts and they're at:

http://www.jacobsrestoration.com/

Tel.#: 812-963-5219

You might also try Chrysler. You'd be surprised. I got a washer bottle for my '70 NYer thru the dealer. They're still being made.

MM