Popularity survey- Most Desireable??

By most Popular do we mean most common?? most plentiful? By favourite?? this will probably be your own car.. But most desirable?? again a subjective response, if it is measured by value and by style the winner has to be the 31 CG series possibly a Custom Imperial roadster by LeBaron, there is no contest....

Nigel Plant

29 L*80 Convertible Coupe by Locke