Generator for a 1953 Imperial

Because the 53 grilles are nearly impossible to find in any sort of decent
condition.

Even though (I think) the 51 and 52 grilles interchange.

Lots of Korean War (translation: indifferently plated) pot metal chrome.

Actually, Quint, the guy that suggested rebuilding your generator was on the
right track.  Currell