1955 Imperial scale model

Hi all,

I don't know if this was mentioned here before or
not, but I just received a Fairfield Mint catalog in
the mail Saturday.

On the back cover they advertise a new release.

It is a 1:18 scale model of the 1955 2Dr Imperial Crown.

It features a detailed Hemi, two-tone interior, bucket seats,
carpeting, floor mats, detailed instrument panel,
opening trunk with a rubber spare tire.

It is black with a white roof, and the interior is
gold/white, and has wide whitewalls, gun sight taillights,
all mirrors and radio antenna.

It's a really nice looking model, not quite up to
Franklin Mint standards, but still quite nice.

It is two payments of $19.99.

I can scan the catalog photos, and give the ordering
details to anyone who wants.  E-mail me off the list.

And now back to shoveling snow . . . .

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx