392 Hemi for sale in Oregon

Hi Hemi lovers, I noticed an ad for a 392 hemi in the local Nickel Ads that
someone might be interested in. The ad reads, " 1958 Dodge Hemi 392 motor
with boat headers. Call 503-630-2857."  I have no connection to, nor do I
have further knowledge about the motor, just something I came across.

Eric
'63 Crown Four-Door
'72 Newport Custom Sedan