going with out

Well everyone,
 I am going to have to put my 56 Imperial in the shop for a bit. The knocking noise has gotten a little worse. Last time I didn't have it around the house I about lost my mind trying to find something to do. I know my wife will enjoy having me around (yah right).. I think I should just have them do a complete rebuild since its going to be in there. They had told me over the phone it would come back like knew. Factory colors and all. I know some of you out there have that special car to so if you would please send me pictures of your cars to get me through this period of my life I would appreciate it allot. Lets hope it don't take to long or I may need a straight jacket.

Tim Hulse
thulse@xxxxxxxxxx
Bakersfield Ca

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!