help.. need ABS part for a 1990 Imperial

help.. need ABS part for a 1990 Imperial

Hi Gang,

4 months ago, some drunk smacked into the left front
fender of Mom's 90 Imperial on the one evening that
she left it parked in front of the house instead of
the garage where it has spent it's entire life.
( only 78000 miles on it)The body shop had the car for
almost 3 months, claimed they couldn't find the
necessary trim pieces(they did eventually) and the
Insurance Co fought us on totaling out the car (
1500.00 bill from the body shop for the fender and hub
cap as well as the trim) Anyway, as we left the body
shop the brake warning lights were on
 ( both "brake" and "anti-lock brake") anyway off to
another high teck advanced auto repair place that
determins that the Hydrolic Control Unit was damaged
in the accident as well...they claim they can't find
it..Anyone have a sugestion where we can get it?
Ideally a new one ? Mom's missing here little Impy..

Thanks, MAtt