Metal Fuel Filters

--- jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Most seem to agree that a metal fuel filter is what
> should be used on our Imperials. Trouble is, all the
> major brands in my area only sell plastic for the
> style that fits Imperials.

I recently bought a correct metal fuel filter for my
'70 Imperial at Advance Auto Parts.  They're a
national chain.  If you can't find one locally, you
can order from their website at
http://www.advanceautoparts.com/

Purolator F20011 ($2.07) appears to be the filter
listed for 1960 and up Imperials.  They have other
options for pre-1960 Imperials.

Elijah Scott
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron