From: "Woolf,Richard" <richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 12:49 PM
Subject: RE: IML: frequency of oil changes

Mark,

 I change the oil on my Imperials twice a year spring/fall. I only put about
1,500 to 2,000 miles a year on each vehicle. Oil does break down with short
runs, and most of the car shows/cruises that I go to are short drives.
Oil/filters is very inexpensive insurance vs. motor problems.
Rich Woolf
'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron