From: "Stevan Miner" <miner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Radio Wiring Diagram

Hi Brad,
It's a computer based program that has all of the service manuals, wiring
diagrams, etc. on a DVD disc. We use it alot at our shop and wouldn't be
without it. In fact if any Imperial club members need wiring or any repair
procedure for that matter, I'd be happy to run them off a copy.
Steve Miner
Miner Auto Service
Winnebago, MN