Fwd: IML: need ABS part for a 1990 Imperial

Fwd: IML: need ABS part for a 1990 Imperial

matt, in 2002 i had a customers Bosch unit sent out and rebuilt, the pump motor unit
and the master cyl./accumulator assembly. it cost less than new but was still expensive.
i have an auto repair shop and 1 of my local parts vendors sent it to have rebuilt.
the particular trouble with this car was ,the pump bur ned out on account of running too
much. the root cause of the problem however was the accumulator would not hold the
pressure (read, leaked off ) causing the pump to overwork.
i spent a good bit of money for a brake pressure testing set to test this to determine
the trouble.
frank