Thanks back to you Bob

Just a quick and unsolicited note back to you Bob, for being the guy who has
taken the time and effort to acquire all the Imperials you have over the
years, for slogging out in the dust and mud when needed to pull and ship
parts to us, and for the way that you do business.  Personally, if we didnt
have as many vendors with the same attitude as you have shown, I dont know
what a lot of us would have done over the years.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe