Possible SF to Chicago Open trailer available

Possible SF to Chicago Open trailer available

May be going back to Chicago, IL, area to pick up a car I probably will purchase.  will see it this week.  Comes with lots of extra parts so may not be able to get a hauler to bring car and parts without problems, extra costs, etc.   So thinking of heading back myself with my trailer hooked up to my trusty Durango(5.9 V-8 set up for trailer towing, have done this several times).

Anyone out there need a car hauled from the West Coast to Chicago area or along the way??  Will be going starting on the 9th or 10th of December.  Planning on taking 80 east but if weather forecasts are bad, will take a southerly route down to Bakersfield and across to Albuquerque and then heading up to St. Louis into Illinois.  Cost would be to cover my expenses on the trip east.

Let me know.  If I get a firm response, probably will help in my decision to do this myself rather than hire an enclosed carrier to bring my car back to its new home.

Henry Hopkins, Richmond, Ca  510-234-9649 or cell 510-220-9134