Please WELCOME Bernard Simpson (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Bernard Simpson
Email Address is: bsimpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Frederick, Maryland

Car(s) owned:  1966 Crown (Black with black leather) 4dr-ht

Self-Introduction:  I recently purchased this lovely triple black 66' from a
dealer who had obtained it from the original owner just a few months
previously. It has 90k original miles and was garage kept almost
continously. Like most cars that are 37 years old however, it is in need of
a little TLC. As a result I am looking for some experienced Imperial owners
to give me some advice as to where I might get my hands on some manuals and
magazines or websites where I can find parts and services. Any advice as
such would be greatly appreciated as I would like to keep this beautiful car
as authentic as possible.Any advice as to where I also might find some
reliable mechanics in the MD-DC-VA who can help with things I am not
equipped to hanle would also be invaluable. If there are any clubs or people
who get together in the mid-atlantic area to swap advice on Imperial's I
would also be interested.