Paint booth (FREE!)

This is a little off subject, but I suppose I should mention that I have a
paint booth I would be willing to part with.

This is a complete, full professional grade "Binks" (the best!) booth, with
blower, air filters, compressed air lines and fittings, lights, manometer
for checking air flow etc.  It has very bright fluorescent lights all the
way over the car, and down the sides almost to the floor  - the blower is a
monster (4 foot blades run by a monster motor, but very quiet and very
gentle, even flow).   The booth is about 25 feet long, with drive through
doors on both ends, and is about 12 feet wide - in a pinch, one could store
2 small or one very large car in it when not in use.  The booth is
completely disassembled, and the parts can be moved on a large flatbed car
trailer - that's how I moved it when I bought it.   I bought  it used, about
10 years ago, from a failed electric car manufacturer in San Bernardino, and
I don't plan to use it again.   Anyone in the IML is welcome to it, but
you'll have to provide the transport for it, and show up in Temecula, CA
with laborers (at least 4 guys) to load the larger pieces like doors etc.
It is intended to be set up on a concrete slab, inside a structure to
protect the top of the booth, although a temporary "pole barn" type roof
would be sufficient. This will be a major project to move and erect, to be
sure, but the result will be the ability to do a really professional,
totally dust free paint job.

Contact me off list to discuss this at dickb@xxxxxxxxx

Dick Benjamin