RE: FW: IML: 56 Imperial is there another engine other than a Hemi head

RE: FW: IML: 56 Imperial is there another engine other than a Hemi head ??

GREAT QUESTION !!

I am curious if the "hemi" heads will WORK on a "poly" head block ????

I've seen a "hemi" piston with the rounded top, but what does the "poly" piston look like ??

I passed up a NICE '55 Dodge wagon because it had a "poly" engine and I was only familiar with the "super red ram" engine of that era.

Also............... is the Imperial actually a "Y" body or is it a "C" bodied car ???

THANKS to everyone out there, I am learning SO MUCH from this list.........

This is such a GREAT CLUB !!!..............CHEERS !!!

Michael Howlett

Boring, Oregon

Looking for a '55 or '56 Mopar........ Imp or wagon

Currently have '77 NYB and a FUNKY old Barracuda

plus a BUNCH of other UNimportant cars.............