Please Welcome New Members Ken and Marcy (1954, 1958)

Please Welcome New Members Ken and Marcy (1954, 1958)

New Subscriber(s): Ken Griffin and Marcy Baese
Email Address is: kgriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern Oregon

Car(s) owned: 1954 Imperial Sedan (Black with tan cloth)
1958 Imperial Coupe (Yellow with Tan)

Self-Introduction: Have been a "Mopar" man since the 50's. Back then, my 38
Plymouth (Chrysler 6) raced and beat all but one Ford in a Ford hot rod club
so became the only non-Ford member.
 I also have an MGB with a V-8 that I tease the super tuned "rice-rockets"
with.
 My true love is my 1936 DeSoto Airflow that has won prizes at every show.
 Newest car is the 58 Coupe that will bring many hours of pleasure and many
miles of touring.