New Survey available

I have just updated the Imperial Survey.  To view the results of the
previous survey you can go to
http://www.imperialclub.com/cgi-bin/survey/listsurveys.pl and click on the
link for What is your favorite year Imperial?

The new survey is What is your favorite body style for an Imperial?

Go cast your vote!

If you have ideas for other surveys, please let me know.

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 dr