Hooray for Lucille, Possible "Miss Congeniality"?

Hooray for Lucille, Possible "Miss Congeniality"?

In the short time that I have been on the IML I have noticed that there are a
few Imperials out there that have not only captured the hearts of their owners,
but have also inspired a good deal of personification.

I think that many of us have named our cars, but some of the cars here seem to
have taken on an IML membership all of there own. Where would we be without
Mrs. Blueberry, Cinderella, and now Lucille (to name a few)?

This has brought to mind a new idea for an award. How about the "Miss (or I
suppose Mr.) Congeniality" for the most well known and personified Imperial on
the list. We wouldn't have to narrow it down to one, maybe the award could be
for the top three based on the car's stories, and possibly an interesting
thread that was inspired by each particular Imperial.

At this point I have seen more about Lucille and Mrs. Blueberry than the rest.
I am thinking that this contest could be announced  six months ahead of the
award. That way those who have bestowed this status upon their vehicles would
have plenty of time to introduce us all to each of them.

The award could consist of a special page dedicated to each of them on the Web
site, along with a biography from the Imperial's own point of view.

I am going to be gone for a few days, so if this is too far "over the top" I
won't be around to read about it. The more that I think about it, though, it
does sound like a challenging and fun idea.

Paul