Miss Congeniality??

Well, that does sound interesting! I kind of wonder what sort of challenge
getting that interview from the Imperial's point of view would be like...some
real sagas out there, I can well imagine. Finding out even part of the story
behind the survival of our pets can be a real trip in itself!

And for Bill Ulmann, I will be looking for Miss Doris Day to appear in public
after the weather "nices up" next spring - she sounds like a real beauty! Gotta
love the vanity plate you got for her.

Still mulling over the Mister Congeniality thing. Of all my machinery, there's
only one guy - MISTER Landis, my 1890's Landis #1 harness stitcher, on his
original cast iron treadle stand, all 800-some pounds of him. I am also a
sewing machine nut, and they tend to be about 60-40 ratio gals to guys, but
MISTER Landis is a guy for sure! Aerobic treadling, to do many hours of work on
him you must have Thighs of Steel - which I don't :>))

I will have to have a chat with Lucille, though I can't imagine her early life
was too exciting - that back seat looks like it was NEVER sat on! Perhaps only
transporting the local bridge club? Cripes, ash trays weren't even used.....

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proudly a member of NRA
and owner of "Lucille" 1968 Crown 4 door HT