65 on E-bay !is! a bargain...

It IS a bargain.  I've been in it, and that's Lowell Howe's place in the background from when I got a ride out there in it.  The car is a little shaggy around the edges, but a little work over a vouple of weekends would put it right, just as the seller says.  The guy's a stand-up guy and was in the club.  Last I heard he was moving and couldn't take everything with him, so this is one of those sales that really shouldn't be happening.

If you want a 65, this is probably one of the better examples out there.  Email the seller and you will get solid dependable responses would be my bet.

The car is near me, and if I can help by hanging onto it on my driveway or something, I'll be happy to help if I can.

-Kenyon

Chris Boekhout <charger69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This 65 on e-bay looks like a bargain:   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item=2447702797

Kenyon Wills