ohio meet location

Hi Folks

   The meet will be in Bryan Ohio and the Zip code is 43506.. I hope that
many of you can make it.  I am still working on an agenda of things to
do..Would like some help form you all as well

                                                             Tony Fortner

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping.  And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com