Subject:  Arizona Auto Salvage Yard Auction of ALL!
Date:  Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:34:10 -0700
From:  "PHILLIP DUFF" <duffys_hotrods@xxxxxxx>
To:  Multiple recipients of MoPar <mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All!  Wanted to pass this along.  A local salvage
yard is being
auctioned off.  The owner was killed in a car accident
and the wife is
clearing it out.  There are a lot of older vehicles
including mopars of the
40's, 50's, 60's and some newer.  There are even some
older, (20's 30's), vehicles.
I can't remember what is there as it has been awhile,
but there is some potential for great parts at
minimum. Open house thru the 11th from 8-2 and the
auction is the 12th and 13th starting at 8:30am.

Wiseman's Auto Salvage
900 West Cottonwood Ln.
Casa Grande, AZ 85222

THIS All I have too add to this at this time

http://www.wisemansalvage.com/
Nothing is mentioned at this link YET!!
BUT there is Contact info there!