1990 Imperial Electrical Issue

Today, I drove my 1990 Imperial to the store and when I got back in the car
there were a number of electrical components that did not work.  I checked
all the fuses and there were a number of them that had no power at either
end.  I don't suspect a fuse problem as much as I suspect a fusible link or
a connector.  I checked the fuses/breakers under the hood near the air
intake and they looked fine too.  Anyone have enough electrical experience
with these cars have any suggestions as to where to look next?

The things that stopped working are:
Power windows
ATC (completely dead, on the coldest day of the year no less)
Air Bag light is on (because air bag system in dead I suspect)
Antilock light is on (because the anitlock system is dead...I tested that
out on the ice)

Thanks in advance.