Ye Olde Idler Arm Question Again

Mark McDonald wrote:

> Okay, folks, I'm trying to help a guy get the right idler arm for his
> '73 Imperial.
>
> I called the local NAPA store and they have one for $58 roughly which
> the man on the phone swears is for an Imperial, not a New Yorker.
>
> The local Autozone has one for roughly $169 plus a $35 core charge.

     The NAPA part is a repair kit, using your old idler arm
forging, the new pieces are pressed in.

Bill Parker, South Central Indiana
'62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart Convertible (Kathi's car);
'65 Imperial; '65 Barracuda \6 (Kathi's other car);'68
Barracuda Fastback 340-S; '69 Barracuda Fastback now 360 (20
y.o. son's car); '72 Cuda 340