Please Welcome a New Member Jim Dyra

New Subscriber(s): Jim Dyra
Email Address is: jimd_bredemann@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Chicago, Il.

Car(s) owned: None currently

Self-Introduction: Although I do not currently own an Imperial I certainly
can appreciate
them. I'm particularly partial to the 1968 Imperial Crown Coupe, the
1960 Imperial LeBaron sedan and hardtop. It is my long term plan to acquire
an Imperial. I was hoping to gleam some wisdom from the current membership
on things to be mindful of when I do finally pull the trigger. I'd
appreciate the advice and help as I get to that position.