'63 Auto Parking Brake Release

Eric,

There are no clips holding the hose on the parking brake release in my '63
Imperial. I accidently pulled the hose off of the unit when I had the
instrument cluster out the last time. I didn't realize it until I had
everything put back together and started the car. The hissing clued me as to
what I had done before I even tried to operate the release. I was able to
re-attach the hose without taking the instrument cluster out again, but I
re-routed the speedometer cable so that it wouldn't happen again the next time
I was servicing the cluster. It probably wouldn't hurt for me to also replace
the hose, although the old hose doesn't leak any vacuum.

Paul