1967 to 70-73 D or 70-77 C body interchange?

Quoting Carmak <carmak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>     I would like to go with single piston calipers because of the easy
> availability of parts and because my car will sit 6 months a year which is
> the worst thing you can do to Bud calipers. I know this can be done by using
> 70-73 imperial spindles-calipers-rotors. According to the web site this
> looks fairly straight forward.

If you plan to store the car for long periods of time, you are better off using
stainless steel sleeved calipers of the original design.  Trying to change
parts and re engineer the car suspension and brakes by "shooting in the dark"
type of decisions may not be the best idea.  This has been covered before,
recently.

Good luck.

D^2