Tire Sizes

My '65 has a set of Goodyear Arriva's that are P235-75 X 15. They have been on
it for about 12 years, and seem to fit the car in every way. Vintage tires are
available through several outlets, but in my many years of driving these cars
with many different styles of tires, I have found that a good quality radial in
the correct size works the best. I am also VERY picky about having a stunning
(but not outlandish) whitewall on each of the cars. As a general rule, anything
after 1962 I make sure that there is a space of black between the wheel rim and
the whitewall. On prior years, I order a white wall that goes to the rim. The
width depends on what the particular car may have looked like in advertisements
when new.

Paul