1955 Dash pad

I think that the '56 pad may fit in the '55 but there is a difference between
the two years. In '56 there are extensions to the pad on the forward edge of
the door panels on the front doors. I think that because of this, the ends of
the dash pad are more squared off on '56 than on the '55. I have an example of
each car in my storage garage. I will try to remember to look at them and
report back.

Paul