tires

I have read the complaints of not finding the 1" whitewalls.....well....I
suggest you try "Diamond Back Classics", which are adverstised in Hemmings
Motor News and Old Cars Weekly....1 888 922 1642...I have several sets of
them on various cars, and have had NO problems at all...They are the wider
ones as I have 50's era Mercs...but I believe they offer the 1" size
also...they do not go yellow and ride fine.  Can be seen at my web site,
though  my 75 Lebaron isn't there yet.  www.geocities.com/N1ELC/
George