Firestone 721s/ Dimension IV's, '63 Imperial

Firestone 721s/ Dimension IV's, '63 Imperial

Hey bill, that is very interesting, and I will repeat that the Dimensions IV's
that I have had performed, and are still  preforming, very well.

I knew a man who had a blow out with a Firestone 721 on a '49 Cadillac
Sedanette. The metal in the tire struck and ruptered the fuel tank. He get out
of the car just in time. It exploded into flames and burned to the ground right
there on the freeway. He hates Firestone, but I didn't have any trouble with
the Firestone 721's that I had. I think two of my cars still have them
installed.

Was your '63 Imperial Green?

Paul