63 Jack

I think that the jack will work fine, but the piece that attaches to the jack
that fits the contour of the bumper might be a little different. In thinking
about them the last time that I had the trunk apart, they seemed the same. It
is easy to check. If you have one and want to know, check the fit of the bumper
hook by placing the hook in the notch on the bottom of the bumper with your
hands and see if it hooks nice and solid, and that the hook is supported
correctly where it leans against the bumper on the top. You should be able to
feel if it fits securely that way before trying to jack the car up with it.

I never use the bumper jack for anything but an emergency anyway. They are so
flimsy and wobbly. Don't ever get under the car with that jack. It isn't safe.
It's barely safe enough to use for changing a tire.

Paul