'55 Brake Booster Info-REBUILD BY WHITE POST

'55 Brake Booster Info-REBUILD BY WHITE POST

That is very good advice. I will have to check that out. I have the rebuild kit
that I bought from Jim Fredrick, but I just haven't had the inclination to do
the job myself. I have done an entire brake job on the car and it stops
perfectly. I also used DOT 5 silicone brake fluid so that when my car sits for
long periods of time, the hydraulics won't deteriorate.

Paul