tires

We had Les Schwab Tire put on a set of Broadway Classic 235/75/15 m+s a
couple of years ago on the '67. I wasn't here when it happened but I
think they were somewhere in the $120/ea range. the whitewall starts an
inch out from the rim and is 1&1/4" wide. Haven't noticed any
driveability problems. I didn't see anything on the tire that says it is
made by a particular company. Is that 1&1/4 about the same width of
whitewall that a 67 came with originally?

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.