Please Re-Welcome Norm deCarteret (1955)

Please Re-Welcome Norm deCarteret (1955)

New Subscriber(s): Norm deCarteret
Email Address is: norm@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Tampa FL and the Poconos (as befitting)

Car(s) owned: 1955 blue/white sedan

Self-Introduction: rejoining.  presumably my Imp is still on IML.  The '56
Fireflite is now a driver.  Sold 3 cars this year and didn't buy any tho
that may change with an available '53 Commander Starlite coupe.