413 vs 400 engine swap

Since the 413 and 440 are both RB engines they will look the same, but I
don't think it's fair to bash the 400. It was generally a smogger motor. The
compression was down and they were not  treated as a performance piece. If
you're doing the rebuild anyway there won't be much difference over 13
cubes.  If you're not rebuilding, you're doing it on the cheap and use what
you've got.  400s are currently the rage for muscle car guys want to build
hi-po stroker engines.  So I wouldn't discount the potential.

Expand your wine savvy — and get some great new recipes — at MSN Wine.
http://wine.msn.com