From: "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 413 vs 400 engine swap-Why?

I once owned a 77 NYB that had a 400 CI & I was never really thrilled with
the way that car ran. Perhaps, minus the Lean Burn, It may have been fine.
      One thing I would question is, what kind of rebuild can you get for
$500? You may be going to extra lengths for an engine that may have
problems.
John