radiator & engine size, I doubt it

Most of the time, people who say stuff like that base their opinion on having
owned one of those cars that they bought when it was ten years old, with
100,000 miles, and a plugged up radiator. The only way to know for sure would
be to research old service bulletins, or maybe even Consumer Reports magazines
from the period. Consumer advocacy was well under way by the late '60s. If
those cars were particularly known for that, we would all have heard about it
by now. Heck, I remember that era of Chrysler being the most popular thing
available to pull a big new vacation trailer.

Paul