73 imp for sale

I ran across a 73 imp 2 dr for sale that is in the hands of a derby guy.  He said that the motor spins,but doesn't run,  The car looks WAY to nice to be crunched.
 I believe the car is located in Michigan.
  If anyone is interested I can forward the few pictures he sent, plus his e-mail address. He is asking $1200 ,but I would imagine it is negotiable. Please contact me off list if interested.
                  Merry Christmas to all!
                   Clay Smith