Please Welcome a New member Peter Swainson

Please Welcome a New member Peter Swainson

New Subscriber(s): PETER  M.  SWAINSON
Email Address is: theswainsons@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Alberta  Canada

Car(s) owned: None at this time. Looking to purchase.

Self-Introduction: Hi, My name is Peter Swainson. I live in Red Deer, Alberta & have been a lifetime fan of Chrysler product. My father purchased a Chrysler Plymouth dealership in 1971 which I am now running. Chrysler was the product of choice in our large extended family going back to the 40s. It was the fin cars where my passion began.
My father owned many plymouths,57,58,59,60,61,62,63& 68 along with
65&66 Chryslers.
I currently own several 70 & 71 Mopars but long for a special fin car. My wife prefers the large fin cars from the 50s.
I have been in our business for over 26 years & thoroughly enjoy the collector car hobby!