A return "Howdy" to all

Hello folks, newbie Robert here from DFW area in Texas (NOT a native, though). I was blessed to find:
http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/bradhogg/NewFinds/1974Imperial-Black/index.htm

online and flew to St. Louis and drove it back in 12 hrs. 5 min. without incident. Although the car was misrepresented by the seller (NOT Brad Hogg!) I have done a few necessary's to it and currently it is in for a repaint and a new top. I'm sure to pick a few of y'all's brains soon (2 windows don't roll down) but have NO intention of letting this one go anytime soon, if EVER. Thank you all for your grace, Robert