Swivel Seats

> Does not make sense, but maybe the copy guys hadn't sat in
> the seats and used them?

For the sake of clarity...   In '59 the seats were not connected to the door
via cable.  The only way to swivel the seat was using the release lever on the
side.  It is a pretty cool to show people at car shows but otherwise doesn't
server much purpose for me.

My understanding is that they were a bigger deal back then for the ladys
because it made it easier for them to get in and out with the dresses that were
tighter around their legs.
                 Steve B.