Another gadget that IS useful.

I may have not used my swivel seats back in the '70's but I really do enjoy the swing-away steering wheel in my '63 Thunderbird.  As soon as the gear shift lever is placed in park, the steering wheel becomes mobile.  You just slide it to the right as far as you need to allow for an easy exit from the car!  Neat gadget!

Greg McDonnell