Imperial Posts Only!!

HUH??????

MY69RIV@xxxxxxx wrote:
Jeff i i think that this comment is one sided when the thread about the counterparts person having an opinion about big cars and him liking hotrods nothing was said also when anybody says that a part will interchange and because it was not documented and notarized by a mechanical engineer people don't like it but nobody buts in and says OK lets keep it imperial l personally own Chrysler, dodge chevy and cadillac and it is nice to hear about someone that has the brains to keep something original and try to keep history alive no matter what brand it is just remember all imperial is nice but we all have other cars that might be of interest to us on the sight i think that the chevy that was talked about was well worth seeing  just this 50 years old two cents

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now